Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tango Music Collection

(imagine from Montreal et aileurs)

I am sorting out my music library and putting it on this blog by orchestra under label "tango music collection", with reference links to eng.tango.info and todotango.com.

Music has always been my inspiration to dance tango. Even though I've been dancing much less these days, the love for the music still keeps me here.

I am expanding my library on the weekly basis. So check back from time to time. I will try to post some of my favorite tandas under individual orchestras as well.

2 comments:

  1. > I am sorting out my music library ...
    > with reference links to eng.tango.info

    My tip: http://wiki.tango.info/mul/TINT-based_filing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, do you have some idea about how to get (to purchase if necessary ...) music by tango pianist Juan Maria Solare?
    best,
    Horace

    ReplyDelete