Monday, November 30, 2009

tangopilgrim.com

is the new home of my blog. Please update your link to www.tangopilgrim.com.

The past weekend was tango inspiring. Some tango friends were in town. So I got to dance three nights of good tango in a row. I had experienced tango high again. Thank tango god. :-) I had some tango conversations/debates over dinner. I got the chance to practice following for a couple of hours. And of course NOW I am having quite a few thoughts that I want to share.

But first I have to sort out some technical matters with the new site.

Thank you all for reading my little blog for the past two and half years. You might no agree with some of the posts I wrote but I appreciate your candid comments. I have met dancers around the world who told me they liked (or loved) my blog. And I am sure there are readers out there who are sneering at what I've posted. The great thing about tango is that it is multilayered.

So here is my last post on blogger, just about two years from my first trip to Buenos Aires. In retrospect, I feel blessed in my tango journey. I've changed some, but my idea of tango is still the same:

Tango is a feeling in the music, the embrace and the sound of breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment