Sunday, January 27, 2008

Buenos Aires Relived

My feet hurt. I had been dancing from 11:00am to 2:30am, with 4 hours lunch and dinner break in between. I HAD my tango fix this weekend. Will try to make it to the Sunday night milonga later, if my feet are feeling better later, that is.

Caught up with a girl whom I've seen before. She just got back from BsAs. We had a great conversation. And two great tandas. She said it was the first time she felt real dancing after she got back. We both loved to be in each other's embrace. It felt so, how should I put it, Buenos Aires. We hugged each other a few times at the end of the songs, savoring the lost feeling. She was the third person that I had danced with that familiar embrace.

I felt I was back in Buenos Aires, doing my milonga marathon again. Ah... less than a month...

No comments:

Post a Comment