Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 1.

I am here. It is so familiar, except the remise fare went up 15 peso in less than three month. The apartment locates a block from the Recoleta cemetery. One Irish pub and a restaurant called los porteno sit across the street. Bars, clubs, cinema are around the corner.

I went out with the rental agent, whom happens to be a expat from Houston, to the Locos sports bar to have a beer, watch a NBA game and check out the local hot babes. He told that these are what made him stay: the beautiful argentine women and the wine. Hey, whatever makes you happy bro. I told him.

Too tired to hit the milonga. Beside, it is Friday night. I don't have a favourite on Friday. Tomorrow, today rather, I will see Cherie y Ruben at Los Consagrados, then head down to Maipu 444. First thing first, gotta figure out how to take the bus to D line. It is going to be an adventure for me, taking the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment