Monday, November 19, 2007

2 Days

I can't remember when was the last time that I slept more than ten hours a day. Well, I needed it apparently. For the next two weeks, I doubt I will get much sleep.

Confirmed with TangoCherie about Thursday night, Nino Bien it is. From what I read, this is the MILONGA on Thursday night. I think I will get some shoe shopping done before heading to Nino Bien. And also need to contact a few acquaintances down there.

Friday, I will go to Maipu 444. From EB 's post, it sounds like the place to go on Friday night. Maybe an afternoon milonga before that, or a class with Javier and Andrea.

Will start packing today. I will pack light, but take an empty suit case with me. I am sure I will need it later.

I am restless. Actually I am missing New York already: La Nacional on Thursday, Lafayette Grill on Wednesday. But adventure is ahead...

2 Days...

7 comments:

  1. Actually, Maipu 444 is the place to be on Saturday nights.
    Send me an email at runcarolinerun@hotmail.com and i will give you a schedule of where to be when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Get all the rest you can now! Hopefully you can sleep on the plane so you get there with some extra energy to spare.

    In case you don't get to write tomorrow...HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! And safe and happy travels to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline,

    Thank you for the milonga info. Will dance a tanda for you at Nino Bien.

    TB,

    I will dance a tanda for you Friday night. Di Sarli or D'Arienzo?

    Thanks again ladies,

    TP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, if I get to pick, I'll pick di Sarli. Have a wonderful wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. TB,

    Di Sarli is my forte. You picked a winner. Hopefully I get to record it for you too.

    XX

    TP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only record it if it is not too much trouble (but it would be fun to see).

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to be a tourist and record a lot of tango videos for my Youtube accounts. :)

    I will do it discreetly or ask friends to record it for me. As you said, it will be fun.

    But tango comes first.

    XX

    ReplyDelete