Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Una Dia mas

One more day, I will be on my way to BsAs. Thinking of that, my heart is pounding. Check out the BA weekly blog, it has lots of photos of BsAs and couple of links to interesting sites. I already like the city from the photos that I saw on the posts. You know what TB, I can even have Dim Sum at Belgrano's little chinatown if I ever get sick of parilla.

It looks like Palermo Viejo has a lots of cool places to hang out: bars, restaurants, ice cream shops and clubs where gorgeous women frequented. Thanks again Eva for her recommendation and my partner for her kind assistance including maps of Palermo. And a few dear tangueras' informative e-mails.

It is truly a city that never sleeps. The blog BA Weekly has inspired me picking up my camera again. I haven't taken photos for so long, my old digital Nikon still looks brand new. I am taking total 20GB of all sorts of memory cards and three extra batteries with me. With a extra hard drive of 120GB, I will probably take home thousands of pictures and hours of videos.

The best of all, I have the chance to learn from Javier and Andrea. Hopefully, they will help me and show me the way.

Already, I am itching to press that "book" button for another ticket back in March, with a few more friends this time.

Only one more day...
Solamente una dia mas...

5 comments:

  1. Please please have some dim sum for me! Some har gow would be nice...you'll see, you won't want empanadas every day.

    But be sure to have lots of cortados for me too. (You'll love them if you like REAL coffee, and you'll need the caffeine.)

    So so so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TB,

    You know the best Dim Sum you can get outside of Hong Kong and Guangzhou, is either at Vancouver or Toronto, not San Franc nor New York.

    I don't know about BsAs. But Har Gow is the good way to go in the afternoon tea time.

    Don't worry, I will have so much cortados that it will spill over the wire to San Fran.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyctp,
    If you are interested I know of a very wonderful small event, semi-private for this Saturday, I will tell them if you think you might go. If you could send me an email address I can send you the invitation. Some live music, a wine bar, dancing, Very Special Guests. E

    ReplyDelete
  4. also, please let me know the contact info for Javier...I tried to find him when I went in April...to schedule privates...but could not..

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete