Friday, November 30, 2007

Private four- Copyright infringement-Tres Javier

I am more comfortable with Andrea and Javier. I even loosed the second button of my shirt. And Javier noticed that and said: "muy Argentino."

Danced a full song with Andrea without being stopped by Javier. I viewed it as a big improvement from the first day, when I was stopped just about one minute into the dance.

We continued fine tuned the embrace, walk and energy flow. Then Javier explained the energy of a giro that I did.

" I saw you did this." He said, Andrea translated. My favorite Javier move.

"Yes, I learned that from video." I said and

"I know." Javier winked. "I recognized it." "But it is a copy."

So he explained it how the energy works and I understood it, but couldn't do it right away. I need time to have it become part of me before I have the confidence to do it.

Javier and Andrea danced one song together to show me how it was done. I felt that I was so privileged to see the performance right in front of me.

The door bell rang. And it was another Javier's student from Taiwan. Gustavo! I recognized him from the photos on the web. I know he is very good. Some introduction after, we resumed the lesson.

I danced with Andrea one more song. Unconsciously, I used one of the moves that Javier just did. After the dance, Andrea chuckled and told Javier. Javier was laughing:" Mafia Chino."

"Mafia numbero Uno." he pointed to Gus "y Mafia numbero Dos." He pointed at me.

"What can I do," I joked " I have to steal from the rich man."

He chuckled after andrea translated. That has concluded my fourth private with them.

Then I watched Gus led Javier for one song. I recognized all the signature Javier moves and energy in his dance. I was laughing and admiring. Yet I don't want to dance just like Javier. I want to apply what he taught me and dance like me.

On the way down from the apartment, Javier told me when I go back, I should start following. Then you would understand how the mujer feels, he said.

It was a great class.

1 comment:

  1. What a charming story! You could have also called it The Three Javiers.

    ReplyDelete