Sunday, November 18, 2007

3 Days

Numbers du Jour:

Number of tandas that I've danced: 6
Number of request for my e-mail address: 5,
Number of e-mail address given: 3,
Number of New Yorker who I know also going to BsAs next week: 6
Number of people who I know and dance tango, have gone to BsAs many times but don't know who Javier Rodriguez is: 6
Number of compliment received: 2
number of complain received: 1

"You have to give me stronger lead in Milonga... That was much better."

Number of days left before take off: 3

2 comments:

  1. NYTP
    so sorry I will miss you this time. Que Lastima! You will learn so much just by simply being here and opening your heart to all of it. I will love to hear about it. Besos, E
    Maipu 444, fridays, late better than early. Have a hell of a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EB,
    Thank you so much for reading and your tip. Heard a lot of Maipu444. Will try it the first friday out.

    I have been following your blog and those posts were beautifully written. I am not sure I can write as beautifully as many of you do but I will try my best to record my journey to BA.

    XX

    ReplyDelete