Friday, November 23, 2007

Nino Bien- Thursday 11.22

First thing I have to say is:"WoW!". Now I understand why people keep coming back here. The energy on the floor was unbelievable, even though it was a mixed touristy night and seriously, half of the new york tangueros and tangueras are down here. I have met people I've seen at NYC milongas but never said hi and danced together. And we were sitting the same table with Ruben y Cherie: the wonderful host tonight.

I had great time dancing the first time in Buenos Aires' milonga. I believed that I did very well from the dances that I had. I was observing, learning, dancing with new friends, picking out tourists from their dancing styles (being a snob and a tourist myself) and having the time of my life. I stayed till the last hour.

The new shoes that I got from Suipacha 256, plain and simple suede black ones, were extremely comfortable and very not "gringo" looking. I was so glad that I left my two tone (B&W) Darcos at home.


For Caroline, I had danced the whole Taturi tanda including: Una emocion y Oigo Tu Voz.

For TB, I had danced half of Di Sarli.

For Partner, say puppies:



For every one else, I would like to share a moment of Nino Bien:

4 comments:

  1. Hola TP,

    Be sure to dance the other half of diSarli for me soon! I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself already. When I was there I picked up some shoes for a friend of mine that he bought at Tango Brujo. You might look there for some men's shoes, too?

    besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruben and I are SO happy that you are having such a good time in Buenos Aires!

    It's a real pleasure to know you.
    And hey ladies, this guy can dance!!!

    ReplyDelete